Shipping and orders
Mister Wolf offers free worldwide shipping through Australia Post for deliveries within Australia and Star Track for international purchases.
Expected time for delivery within Australia is 2-4 business days from time of purchase.
Expected time for delivery worldwide is 5-7 business days (excluding tax and duties) from time of purchase.
Dispatch times for orders however, may vary according to availability of stock.
If you feel that you have made a mistake, please get in touch with us as soon as possible in order for us to change or cancel your order before it is shipped.
You can either chat with us, email or contact us by phone, details here.
Warranty and care instructions
Your Mister Wolf watch is warranted by Mister Wolf for a period of two years from the original date of purchase.
For more information visit our Warranty page.
We have designed our watches for longevity, but to ensure that your Mister Wolf watch goes the distance here are some general care guidelines:
- Avoid leaving your watch in any extremes for long periods of time: direct sunlight, extremely warm or cold locations.
- Never operate the buttons or crown when the watch is submerged in water.
- Light activities will not affect your watch, but dropping or hitting against a hard surface will cause damage not only to the lens, case and band, but to internal components.
- Do not expose the watch to solvents, mercury, cosmetic spray (e.g. hairspray, perfume, tanning solution, etc.), detergents, adhesives, paints, gases or other chemicals. They may cause discolouration and deterioration to the finish of the watch or the band.
- Do not under any circumstances wear your watch in a hot tub, sauna, shower or bath. The combination of extreme heat and water may cause your watch to lose its water resistance.
- We do not recommend exposing the Mister Wolf leather bands to water. If however you replace our band with a water resistant one and wear your watch in water, ensure that the watch casing is rinsed in fresh water after use in salt and/or chlorinated water and dried with a soft cloth.
- The watch and bracelet/band may collect dust and perspiration and will become soiled if not cleaned regularly. This is particularly the case with the inner parts of the links or mesh of the bracelet. Wipe periodically with a soft dry cloth.
- No backward hand or date adjustments should be made when the analogue hands read between 8pm and 3am. At these times, the gears are too close together and such a change could cause damage. e.g. Daylight Savings time.
- Avoid fastening the bracelet too tightly. You should be able to insert a finger between the band and your wrist (to make sure the wrist is at normal temperature and not overheated).
Your Mister Wolf watch is 5ATM water resistant.
A 5ATM – 50 metre water resistant – measurement makes MW1 suitable for swimming in shallow water. Pressure in bar (ATM) is a test pressure and not actual immersion depth.
However, we do not recommend immersing your leather band in water. Mister Wolf leather bands are not suitable for wet conditions and should not be exposed to water for prolonged periods.
The water resistancy of any watch is greatly affected by the way it is treated. Misuse and rough handling will diminish water resistancy by affecting the case and watch seals.
Opening the watch back case may damage the water resistance of the watch. This operation should always be done by a professional watchmaker to ensure the watch waterproof qualities.
Should any water or condensation ever appear in your watch, immediately get in contact with us to have it serviced as water can corrode components.
Returns and exchanges
We want you to be happy with your order.
Unworn and unused items in their original condition may be returned upon presentation of the original invoice within 14 days of order receipt.
Please get in touch with us for more information.