Mister Wolf watch warranty
Your Mister Wolf watch is warranted by Mister Wolf for a period of two years from the original date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
This warranty is given by Mister Wolf Pty Ltd, ABN 27 610 179 809(“Mister Wolf”) and, subject to certain exceptions (set out below) applies from the date the watch is purchased from Mister Wolf or a dealer accredited by Mister Wolf.
The warranty comes into effect if you have a copy of the receipt. This is required for proof of purchase.
Australian and New Zealand Customers
For Australian and New Zealand customers, under the Australian Consumer Law, we advise our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
This warranty is issued by Mister Wolf Pty Limited ABN 27 610 179 809 of PO Box 880 Potts Point NSW Australia 1335, +61 407 460 787.
You must bear the expense of making a claim under any such warranty. Any warranty given by Mister Wolf is in addition to other rights and remedies which you have as a consumer under law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty relates.
Terms of warranty
The Mister Wolf warranty covers materials and manufacturing defects.
This warranty warrants that if a component proves to be defective in material or craftsmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of repair charges.
The following parts ARE NOT covered under the Mister Wolf 2 year limited warranty, even during the warranty term:
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, scratching etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification. The warranty does not cover issues from any alteration, service or repair preformed by any other party other than Mister Wolf Pty Ltd.
- Aesthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the watchband)
- Water leakage if the crown is not activated or the water care guidelines have not been followed.
- Battery replacement
In case of replacement, Mister Wolf cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model watch. If your model is not available, a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided. Parts may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
Your replacement watch will be warranted for the remainder of the period applicable to the original date of purchase.
To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, contact us at email@example.com and include “Warranty and Repair” in the subject line. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue at hand.
Any expenses incurred in sending the watch to Mister Wolf are at the owner’s expense.
Water resistance usage guide
We have taken steps to make Mister Wolf MW1 watch is 5ATM ensuring protection and longevity of the internal case and movement.
A 5ATM – 50 metre water resistant – measurement makes MW1 suitable for suitable for showering or swimming in shallow water.
However, please note that pressure in bar (ATM) is a test pressure. This measurement should not be considered as actual immersion depth. The dial marking indicated (ATM, M or BAR) represents the tested pressure.
Additional recommendations for handling of water resistant watches:
- Mister Wolf leather bands are not suitable for wet conditions and should not be exposed to water for prolonged periods.
- Should water or condensation appear in your watch, immediately get in contact with Mister Wolf to have it service as water can corrode components.
- Water resistancy of your watch is greatly affected by the way the watch is treated. Misuse and rough handling will diminish water resistancy by affecting the case and watch seals.
For any warranty claims please get in touch with us.